Catalog & Collections
The Bibliomation Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) is your portal to the nearly 115,000 print and media holdings of the Ridgefield Library, along with digital collections and resource- sharing opportunities. Traditional library materials such as picture books and bestselling novels are joined by audiobooks in an array of emerging formats, a wide selection of topical and general interest periodicals, large print books, documentary and entertainment DVDs and even Kill-a-Watt electricity use monitors!
Accessible remotely anytime, anywhere, the OPAC unleashes possibilities barely hinted at in the old-fashioned card catalog. Not finding what you need in our local collection? Spread your search across the state with one easy click.
Contact: Reference Desk 203-438-228 x1003 or x1014 firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: Always check our catalog or submit your request for an item locally first, as Bibliomation and iCONN catalogs may not reflect real-time holdings, availability or borrowing restrictions.
- Search by title, author, subject, series or keyword. Limit results by material type or format, such as large print or videorecording.
- Sort results by author, title or publication date
- Colorful cover art
- Special icons to identify formats such as DVD or book on CD
- Live links to electronic content such as downloadable audiobooks or ebooks
- Easy cross-reference to other works by an author or on the same topic
- “List” feature to create your own lists of books to read or share
- Simple online process to reserve an item not currently available (have your library card handy)
Access the Bibliomation Catalog from the same website location
- Seamless access to the holdings of 60 member libraries in our Bibliomation network
- Search a specific library or all Bibliomation libraries at once from one convenient search screen, or widen your search to the global catalog with one simple step
- Request many items for pick-up in Ridgefield without filling out separate request forms
- Search holdings of hundreds of public, school and academic libraries across the state at one time through iCONN, “Connecticut’s research engine”
- Search by specific material type or format
- Locate and search the catalog of a specific library
- Get map and directions to a holding library
- Initiate Inter-Library Loan requests
Ridgefield Library | 21 Governor Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877 | 203-438-2282 | Mailing Address: 472 Main Street, Ridgefield | Directions
- Catalog & Collections
- Using the Library
- Research & Reference
- Reader's Resources
- News & Events
- About the Library