Wi-Fi Printing Is Here!
We are pleased to offer printing from many wireless devices in the Library. See the full instructions here, inquire at the Adult Services Desk for details or go to www.printeron.net/ridgefield/main to get started right away.
Library Days Returns to Books on the Common
Show your Library card at the cash register during Thanksgiving weekend, and 15% of the value of your purchase will be donated to the Library. All participants receive a special edition bookmark, courtesy of the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum. More details.
Holiday Gift Wrapping Service
Bring your gifts from anywhere during Holiday Stroll, and we'll make them festive! Friday 12/4 6:00 - 9:00 PM and Saturday 12/5 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM in the Morris Memorial section of the Library. Small per package suggested donation benefits the Library.
Passport Service Now Available
The Ridgefield Library is now accepting passport applications for processing by appointment only. To schedule an appointment call 203-438-2282 x11022.
Boys and girls in 4th-8th grade will be part of a special one day hackathon at the Ridgefield Library on December 5th, where they will be working with computer science mentors to create technology for social good by helping local charities. Learn more here.
This Year's Appeal Is Underway! Look for your letter in the mail, or click here to donate today online. Our town grant accounts for 70% of our operating budget. We need your help to make up the remaining 30% necessary to maintain the excellent library service you expect and deserve!
Visit the Adult Services Desk or click here to learn more about this month's featured resource: The Foundation Center's Funding Information Network.
See our catalog of library-themed items for gift-giving or personal use, now on sale at the Circulation Desk in the Bossidy Commons.
SPECIAL hours in the Morris Memorial section of the Library during Holiday Stroll: Friday 12/4 6:00 - 9:00 PM and Saturday 12/5 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
The New Ridgefield Library is open for business.
Guided tours for individuals and groups are available by appointment. Inquire at the Circulation Desk. Learn more about the New Ridgefield Library.
Ridgefield Library | 472 Main Street, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877 | 203-438-2282 | Directions
- Catalog & Collections
- Using the Library
- Research & Reference
- Reader's Resources
- News & Events
- About the Library